A high-quality identification card is the best way for an organization to efficiently identify employees and other personnel. IDenticard offers a number of PVC and synthetic paper identification cards that are ideal for use as employee badges. Cards can be ordered blank and printed using a PVC or inkjet printer, but can also be custom designed using our Premium Badging Service, leaving only the variable data to be printed on-site.
IDenticard’s sales and service associates across the United States and Canada have years of experience assessing the needs of specific organizations and creating unique identification solutions that fit those needs. We will work with you to choose the right card and to get your badging operation up and running in no time.
JetPak: A durable, inkjet-printable identification card solution
JetPaks are the perfect choice for those seeking a durable, versatile identification card solution. Made of a durable synthetic paper, JetPaks won’t crack or warp, and laboratory tests show that they are more resistant to fading and discoloration than standard PVC cards. The synthetic paper insert is combined with the appropriate laminating pouch to create a professional, high-quality identification solution. JetPaks can be printed using any standard inkjet printer, but IDenticard recommends Epson™ printers for maximum quality.
- Inkjet printers can print with higher resolution than PVC printers, allowing for higher-quality photos and more vibrant colors.
- JetPaks are available in single core (one-sided printing) or dual core (two-sided printing).
- IDenticard’s full suite of anti-counterfeiting security features is available with JetPaks, including IDentiGUARD™ holographic/metallic stamping and MicroText.
- JetPaks are highly customizable: many different sizes are available and custom shapes can be ordered to fit your exact needs.
- LaserPaks™, cards measuring 2-5/16” x 3-1/4″ that can be customized using a standard laser printer, are also available.
PVC cards: Affordable, dependable identification cards
With an affordable price and speedy shipping, PVC identification cards are an excellent choice for those seeking a quick, reliable identification solution. IDenticard offers a variety of sizes and materials, including a 60/40 composite material, a biodegradable material and recycled PVC.
- PVC cards are available in two sizes: 2-1/8” x 3-3/8” and 2-5/8” x 3-7/8”.
- Cards can be factory printed using our Premium Badging Service or sold blank to be customized on-site with a PVC card printer.
- Multiple anti-counterfeiting security options are available, including IDentiGUARD holographic/metallic foil stamping.
- Available features include a black color bar, a barcode, a single magnetic stripe and dual magnetic stripes.
OmniLife: Laminated cards for added durability
OmniLife cards bring you the affordability of PVC cards with the durability of a 10 mils-thick laminate, making them a smart solution for your identification needs. The laminate will help protect the card from chipping, cracking and other damage, making it a professional, long-lasting solution.
- IDenticard will work with you to come up with a suitable design with our Premium Badging Service and will then supply you with a laminated, fully-customized card.
- IDenticard’s full range of anti-counterfeiting security features is available, including IDentiGUARD holographic/metallic stamping.
Compare standard identification cards
|Size||2-1/8" x 3-3/8"
2-5/8" x 3-7/8"
|2-1/8" x 3-3/8"
2-5/8" x 3-7/8"
|2-1/8" x 3-3/8"|
|Material||Synthetic paper||Composite, PVC, biodegradable PVC, recycled PVC||Laminated synthetic paper|
|Factory printing available?|
|Printer for customization||Inkjet||PVC||PVC|
|Security features available?|
|Requires laminating pouch?|