Composite durability and a wealth of features
Choose your preferred technology (or use both) with these multifaceted ID credentials. Featuring both a HICO magnetic stripe and a carbonless black bar for printing a bar code, these ID cards can be used in both swipe- and scan-based systems at the same time.
Want to use a bar code for time and attendance, but a magnetic stripe for access? You can do it with this card! Program the half-inch HICO magnetic stripe to do what you need it to, and use the carbonless black bar to print a secure bar code for additional applications.
The carbonless black bar helps to protect your bar code from unauthorized duplication: if a counterfeiter attempted to copy your bar code, all he or she would see is a black bar; however, to an infrared bar code reader, that same bar code would be clear as day!
The HICO magnetic stripe can be used in swipe-card systems for anything from opening doors to processing payments. These cards are not programmed upon arrival; all programming must be done on-site.
The composite material featured in these cards is a 60% PVC/40% polyester mix, offering more durability and more resistance to heat than standard PVC cards. As a result, these cards are perfect for heavy lamination.
- Cards measure 2.13" x 3.38", also known as CR80 or credit card size.
- The carbonless black bar measures 0.63" x 3.13".
- The HICO magnetic stripe is a half-inch in diameter.
- These cards can be customized using a standard PVC ID card printer.
- Composite cards are more resistant to changes from extreme temperatures, making these cards perfect for outdoor use.