The Zebra® ZXP Series 9 is the perfect ID card printer for government offices, schools and professional ID badging services of all kinds. This model of the ZXP Series 9 offers dual-sided printing standard, as well as a number of different add-ons and upgrades.
The ZXP Series 9 is a retransfer printer, meaning imagery is printed on a roll of transfer film, which is then heat-sealed to the card surface. This process makes the ZXP Series 9 great for use with smart cards or cards with bumps and ridges, as the printer ribbon doesn't have to touch the surface. The result is a durable, detailed image, every time.
This printer is Zebra's fastest ZXP model to date, offering speeds of up to 180 dual-sided cards per hour. Color Predictive Technology (CPT) uses algorithms to print the most vivid and lifelike colors possible, bringing your credentials to life.
If security is your focus, the ZXP Series 9 is available with custom holographic laminating ribbons and with locking card hoppers for added protection.
Several different variations of this model of the ZXP Series 9 are available:
- ZBR-92000C0000US00 This base model offers dual-sided printing with Ethernet connectivity
- ZBR-92000W0000US00 Ethernet and wireless connectivity make this printer great for networked office use
- ZBR-92A00C0000US00 A contact encoder and contactless MIFARE® encoder make this printer great for custom smart cards
- ZBR-92E00C0000US00 Features a contact encoder and Ethernet connectivity
- ZBR-920M0C0000US00 Offers Ethernet connectivity and a magnetic stripe encoder
- ZBR-920M0W0000US00 Wireless connectivity is perfect for office use, while a magnetic stripe encoder adds functionality
- ZBR-92AM0C0000US00 This model has it all: contact and contactless encoders, a magnetic stripe encoder and Ethernet connectivity
- ZBR-92EM0C0000US00 With a contact encoder and a magnetic stripe encoder, you can create a variety of functional cards
This printer can be used to create all kinds of professional credentials, but is ideal for use as a government ID card printer or a college student ID card printer.
MIFARE is a registered Trademark of NXP B. V.