With dual-sided printing and dual-sided lamination, this top-of-the-line ID card printer from Zebra® does it all.
The ZXP Series 9 is one of the fastest ID card printers on the market, capable of churning out up to 180 dual-sided cards per hour. Throw in the protection of dual-sided lamination and a wealth of add-on features, and it's not hard to see why the ZXP Series 9 is the perfect government ID or student ID card printer.
This is a retransfer printer; this means the imagery is printed on a thin transfer film, which is then fused to the surface of the card. Because the printhead doesn't have to come into contact with the card surface, retransfer printers are perfect for smart cards or cards with internal wires.
The ZXP Series 9 uses Zebra's Color Predictive Technology (CPT), which uses algorithms to create the most lifelike colors possible. Over-the-edge printing gives your cards a professional look: no more white borders!
This printer allows the user to select different print modes: standard, which offers faster speeds at a slightly lower quality, or fine, which offers full quality.
Custom holographic laminate ribbons are available for those who want to add a layer of security along with their lamination.
This model of the ZXP Series 9 is available in several variations. All of the variations below include dual-sided printing and dual-sided lamination.
- ZBR-94000C0000US00 Base model, offering dual-sided printing, dual-sided lamination and Ethernet
- ZBR-940M0C0000US00 A magnetic stripe encoder allows you to program cards to open doors, make payments and more
- ZBR-94AM0C0000US00 Does it all! Includes a magnetic stripe encoder, contact encoder, contactless MIFARE® encoder and Ethernet
- ZBR-94000W0000US00 Offers both wireless and Ethernet connectivity, perfect for networked use in a big card office
- ZBR-94A00C0000US00 Includes two encoders (contact and contactless MIFARE) and Ethernet
- ZBR-94E00C0000US00 Offers a contact encoder and Ethernet connectivity
- ZBR-94EM0C0000US00 Two encoders (contact and magnetic stripe) and Ethernet connectivity
This is the perfect card printer for student ID badges, government ID cards, college ID cards and more.
MIFARE is a registered Trademark of NXP B. V.