Create professional, dual-sided ID credentials and coat one side in a layer of protective laminate with the high-definition HDP5600 ID card printer from Fargo®.
The Fargo HDP5600 is the latest in the popular line of HDP series printers from HID®. The HDP line of printers are what's known as "high-definition printers". These are reverse transfer printers, meaning your imagery and text are printed to a thin film, which is then applied to the card's surface.
Unlike direct-to-card printers, these reverse transfer printers never put their printheads in contact with the card's surface, helping to spare some wear and tear to that vital part of your machine.
We offer several different variations of this dual-sided, single-lamination base model. This SKU itself offers the basics: dual-sided, full-color printing, with a single-sided lamination option that can coat one side of your card in protective laminate.
Fargo's HDP5600 is a modular solution, meaning it can grow as your needs grow. Should you purchase this model and decide down the line that you need dual-sided lamination, you can add it on with an optional module.
All variations under this model include:
- 300 dpi print resolution, with the ability to print nearly 17 million unique shades
- Dual-sided printing, giving your credentials a professional look
- Over-the-edge printing on credit card-sized (CR80, 2.13" x 3.38") cards — no white border around the edge!
- An input hopper of 100 cards and an output hopper of 200 cards, allowing you to run large badging jobs without interruption
Along with the base model, we offer the following variations of this model:
- FAR-093261 This model allows you to encode magnetic stripe cards for use with card readers.
- FAR-093268 An Omnikey CardMan 5121 encoder allows you to print and program smart cards using this model.
- FAR-093269 Program both smart and proximity cards using this modelís Omnikey CardMan 5125 encoder.
- FAR-093270 Magnetic stripe and smart cards can be both printed ad programmed using this model, which features a Cardman 5121 encoder.
- FAR-093271 Program magnetic stripe, smart and proximity cards using this printer's Omnikey Cardman 5121 encoder.
- FAR-093272 Two encoders, Omnikey CardMan 5121 and 5125, allow this model to print and program proximity and smart cards.
- FAR-093273 A magnetic stripe encoder, proximity encode and smart encoder are all part of this model.
- FAR-093275 Program smart and proximity cards using this modelís Omnikey CardMan 5127 encoder.
- FAR-093276 This model does it all! Program smart, proximity and magnetic stripe cards using this modelís Omnikey CardMan 5127 encoder.