Manheim, Penn. (Jan. 13, 2017) - IDenticard® today announced the release of the latest version of PremiSys™, its innovative suite of access control and identification management software. The latest release is version 2.21.
This new version brings with it several tweaks, enhancements and new features, including:
- Simplified data-type choices in Data Management
- Added logging of manual actions for Control Points and Monitor Points
- Journals are now always displayed
- Last Access Granted now includes elevator usage
- Improved performance of transaction handling
- Improved performance when NDE locks retrieve an update
- ENGAGE™ locks can be assigned using "Block Add"
- Network Discovery allows a user to find controllers on a LAN when adding a new controller
Current customers interested in upgrading to the latest version of PremiSys or customers interested in purchasing a PremiSys license should contact us for more details.
For more information on our PremiSys solution, please click here.
IDenticard Access Control is a leading manufacturer of integrated access control solutions designed to protect employees, visitors, and facilities. A division of Brady Corporation (NYSE:BRC), a $1.23 billion manufacturer of identification products, IDenticard Access Control draws on its 30+ years of experience in security software development to provide innovative products based on its customers’ requirements and the needs of the marketplace. With an in-house engineering team, IDenticard Access Control is a leader in developing mobile security solutions that allow users to manage many of their daily security activities from remote locations. In addition to its flexible and innovative products, IDenticard Access Control is committed to providing unparalleled customer support.